eir have a plant alteration process in place which deals with requests to make alterations to eir external plant by request of a third party. (Such as movement of poles etc)
Please find below an outline of this process:
- 1. Submit your request in writing to eir. This can either be via post or email to the following addresses:
or in writing to
Postal address :
Desk 6B 28,
1 Heuston South Quarter
St John's Road
- 2. Your request should include the following details:
Name and billing address
Site address if different
Land and mobile telephone numbers
Brief summary of job request
- 3. Once the written request is receipted eir will issue you (the customer) with a survey invoice for EUR 300 exc vat.
This fee is non-refundable, however it is deducted from the final cost of the job should the customer choose to proceed. Once the survey fee has been paid, eir will endeavour to complete the survey within 10 working days.
- 4. On completion of the survey, a quotation will then be prepared and an invoice forwarded to you (initial survey fee will be deducted).
- 5. eir requires payment in full before work commences. Once full payment has been made, eir will endeavour to complete the job within 2 months